2009年12月1日火曜日

Higashiyama Zoo


  I will tell you the way to the Higashiyama zoo. A subway of Higashiyama line will take you there. You must take off at Higashiyama-Koen station. Then, you go out of third exit. It takes you about three minutes a walk to the Higashiyama zoo. It is too easy to go to there.
  So, Higashiyama zoo is opened at 9 o’clock, and closed at 4:50 p.m. It is closed every Monday. From every Friday to every Sunday in August, “Night Zoo” is held. So, it is opened until 8:30 p.m. At night, you will be able to see animal’s different moving from daytime. For example, animals keeping still in the daytime move actively in the night.
  If you want to go in Higashiyama zoo, you must pay 500 yen. It is very cheap. So, you should go there once.

5 件のコメント:

  1. I think your blog is nice because I like animal. I want to go there.

    返信削除
  2. I think your blog is nice because I want to go to Higashiyama zoo.

    返信削除
  3. Your introduction is easy to understand how to go Higashiyama zoo.

    返信削除
  4. your infomations are good to know how to get Higashiyama Zoo. I love HIgashiyama Zoo!!

    返信削除
  5. I think your blig is nice because I like Higashiyama Zoo. I want to see some animals.

    返信削除